As I am fortunate enough to be jetting off to the Med for an Easter break/family wedding, all attentions have been turned to (scarily early) summer holiday fashion!
Despite my initial reservations, the High Street offering has been particularly strong with stores up and down Oxford Street filled with floaty fabrics, bold bikinis, and pretty pastels… perfect!
Here are my top five holiday picks for all those like me, who are escaping the erratic British weather this Easter in favour of sunnier climes.
1. This Topshop palm print bikini is best worn with a large cocktail and good book in hand. The tie detailing on the briefs is also very flattering and helps to avoid the dreaded bikini over hang!
2. Cult Australian label Snakebite is really on to a winner with this super feminine wrap over dress. Would look equally fabulous with a pair of glads and bundles of chunky jewellery for a daytime stroll, or worn simply with a high heeled wedge for evening cocktails.
3. These beauts from Topshop are an absolute must have for any resort loving fashion follower! The chunky wedge design will ensure that you can dance along to euro pop all night long
4. An essential for any holiday wardrobe… the straw trilby! We particularly love this Miss Selfridge offering with cute cream bow band. We are also loving the Oxford Street store’s new look!
5. Finally, and mostly because I love a bit of animal print! This Zara shirt is perfect for tucking into denim shorts for a relaxed evening look or throwing over a bikini when it’s your turn to get the drinks in.
For the latest fashion trends why not visit the Consumer PR blogs