Increasing the social media and online presence of London’s leading aesthetic and cosmetic clinic
Cadogan Clinic enlisted PHA to build their online presence, drive awareness, increase website traffic and support SEO activity through social media
The Cadogan Clinic is a purpose-built destination clinic specifically designed to deliver world-class private healthcare in the heart of London. Cadogan Clinic pride themselves on being home to some of the best consultants in Europe and an exceptional nursing staff who ensure comfort and safety at every step of a patient’s journey.
- Increase Cadogan Clinic’s social media and online presence
- Align with SEO objectives to drive traffic to the website
- Drive awareness of the variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures available at the clinic including Liposuction, Stem Cell Rejuvenation, SculpSure and Mole Check
- Promote the Consultants at Cadogan Clinic as renowned experts and leaders in their field
- Encourage new patient leads and sign ups
Originality and Creativity
We provided complete channel management and content generation for Cadogan Clinic’s social media channels and blog.
To develop the clinic’s online presence, we implemented a number of strands of activity that we felt would effectively align with the brand ethos and SEO activity. We created a social space through a mix of inspiring social media updates, key influencer engagement, press coverage promotion, informative blog posts, Q&As and engaging content formats (video, gifs and imagery).
All content was created with the original primary objectives in mind and it was balanced to cater for a variety of patient interests and needs, as patients are the number one priority of the clinic.
Strategy and Implementation
Through the creation of a channel strategy, we increased the online footprint of Cadogan Clinic on Facebook, Twitter and G+. Instagram was also identified as a key social media opportunity in the field of aesthetics and cosmetic surgery; Cadogan Clinic’s presence on this channel was launched in early 2016.
PHA worked alongside the Cadogan Clinic in-house team to create strategies which aligned with overarching marketing plans including SEO strategy, website development and events. We worked to a weekly content plan, and developed monthly campaigns which were seasonal and/or focused on the clinic’s ‘Treatment of the Month’.
Having identified the main priorities as driving patient leads and website traffic, we also implemented a variety of targeted paid social media advertising campaigns with these objectives in mind.
Results and Evaluation
- Increased social media engagement and traffic to website, with strategic paid advertising achieving a reach of ~100,000 on Facebook
- An average of 400 engagements on Instagram per month
- Successful maintenance and growth of the Cadogan Clinic on-site blog
- Integration of new procedures with creative campaigns e.g. #MoleCheck and ‘Treatment of the Month’