Creating the ‘go-to’ commentator for family law
We were tasked with helping Ayesha develop and implement a targeted PR campaign to position her as the UK’s leading family law commentator and ‘Britain’s top divorce lawyer’
Ayesha Vardag, founder of leading family law firm Vardags, is one of the most high profile divorce lawyers in Britain due to her landmark Supreme Court ruling on prenups in the Radmacher case. The fast-growing Old Bailey based firm, which she launched alone in 2005, is now the largest independent family law department in England, with more than 60 employees.
The core objectives for this campaign are to:
- Establish then reinforce Ayesha’s standing as the UK’s leading family law commentator and ‘Britain’s top divorce lawyer’.
- Reach high net worth individuals and reinforce Vardags’ standing as one of the country’s leading family law firms.
- Profile team members to demonstrate the expertise, talent and passion running through the business.
Originality and Creativity
We are constantly responsive to the news agenda, ensuring that Vardags are commenting on and responding to all relevant stories from legal victories to high profile relationship breakdowns.
By offering a different perspective, Ayesha’s appeal has grown beyond legal circles and made her the top choice for comment across mainstream media.
Strategy and Implementation
- Expert Commentary: through a combination of thought leadership articles, broadcast interviews,news commentary stories and quotes on the day’s biggest legal issues – often cases Vardags are directly involved in – we seek to ensure that Vardags are included in any breaking story around the topic of family law.
- Features: we work to secure detailed lifestyle features to give prospective clients a greater understanding of Ayesha as a person, building empathy and trust.
- Business Profiling: we continue to generate a range of profile pieces on Vardags and its team members in the national and business press, with the primary focus on Ayesha.
Results and Evaluation
Now in our third year of working with Vardags, we continue to secure sustained, quality coverage in titles including The Daily Telegraph, The Times, The Sunday Times, BBC Radio Five Live and Mail Online.