To celebrate National Fitness Day, the Sport and Fitness team are giving away a ‘PR workshop’ to a business or individual working within the fitness space. We are one of the UK’s leading PR teams specialising in the health and fitness industry, with clients including gym chains, boutique fitness studios, mass participation events, obstacle runs, personal trainers, nutrition brands, fitness apparel and kit companies and more. Our contacts in this sector are second to none and we have an excellent track record of delivering results with impact.
This is a unique opportunity to gain access to our expertise… for free! The workshop will be a 90 minute session where our team of PR specialists share some of our knowledge and experience with you, to help you to promote your products or services more effectively. The session will be bespoke to your needs and so will cover the topics that you identify as being most valuable, but could be a mixture of advice on managing your online profile, guidance on how to work with online influencers, help with press material drafting, sharing of some of our contacts, advice on approaching media, providing feedback or suggestions on some of your upcoming campaigns, or brainstorming creative ideas.
The 90 minute session will be hosted at our offices in Soho, central London and will be held at a time that is mutually convenient between 16th October and 15th December 2017. It will be preceded by a 15 minute phone call with one of our team, which will help us to understand more about your business, your needs and what you are hoping to get out of the session.
To enter, simply follow us on Instagram @pha_media and like our competition post or follow us on Twitter @PHA_Sport
Our team will then select a winner and will make contact with the winner on or before Friday 6th October 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be available to travel to our offices on Wardour Street in London to attend the workshop session, between the dates stated (16th October to 15th December 2017)
- PHA Media Ltd will not be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of the winners’ travel to, or attendance at, the workshop.
- The closing date for entries is 10pm on Monday 2nd October 2017. Any entries made after this date will not be deemed eligible.
- PHA Media Ltd reserve the right to reschedule the date set for the workshop, in certain mitigating circumstances. i.e. in the case of an urgent and significant client matter. As much notice as possible will be given in the event of such a change, and an alternative date found.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen via a PHA Sport and Fitness team vote.
- The winner will be notified on or before Friday 6th October 2017. The winner must confirm receipt of the prize by Wednesday 11th October. If no confirmation of receipt is confirmed by that date, PHA Media Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The decisions made by PHA Media Ltd in respect of the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees that their brand name and image can be used in publicity material and across PHA Media Ltd’s social media channels to promote the competition and the workshop.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Our Sport and Fitness team are here to help. Simply get in touch below or enter our competition on Instagram or Twitter