Ethique is on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste. The kiwi-brand started its revolution in 2012 when founder, Brianne West, began making natural beauty bars, in her home as an alternative to the 80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles thrown out globally each year. Since then, Ethique (which is French for ethical) has grown out of a Kiwi kitchen into a fully-fledged, award-winning international beauty brand and PHA were given the brief to help Ethique conquer the UK market.
Our brief was to:
- Launch Ethique to the UK media, delivering widespread coverage for the brand.
- Raise the profile of Ethique’s Founder Brianne West within UK audiences.
- Position Ethique as the world’s first zero-waste beauty brand, drawing attention to the brands market leading eco-credentials.
- Recruit relevant influencers to partner with Ethique to raise awareness of the product range and Ethique’s key messages.
- Deliver a second peak of excitement and third-party endorsement post-launch to support roll-out into Holland & Barrett.
journalists received Ethique samples
click throughs generated by the influencer programme